Sunday 14 February 2016

Bath Time

Sunday Mornin' Coming Down - A post about my Dad each Sunday, named after a song that he loved.

I mentioned Dad's mustache last week, and have posted a picture before, but I thought it was time to show you all again:

Dad Giving Me A Bath
June 18th, 1984
Photo of a photo

I love that the old photos used to include the date. Ok, actually it totally ruins them for framing and such but it is good reference. I would have no idea when this was taken, sometime in my first few months because of my size, so tiny, but now I know the exact day. I am less than a month old in this photo, literally born only 26 days before.

My Dad does not look nearly tired enough to have been dealing with a for newborn for three and a half weeks. Though I was an excellent sleeper, maybe even from this point.

I don't really recognize that wall paper but it reminds me of Grandma's house, though it could be from the house in Cambridge that I don't remember, since we moved to Paris when I was about a year and a half. However, I totally remember that tablecloth, I think my mom still has it.

1 comment:

Sweeton said...

Thats the house in Cambridge, kitchen wallpaper.